Edited by JINKYZ58, 17 May 2005 - 07:29 PM.
Posted 17 May 2005 - 04:21 PM
Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:42 PM
1. Right-click to any programs you like to have the icons changed
2. Choose Properties
3. Choose Change Icon
4. You will be able to see the icons available, if you wish to change it click Browse search for the files you have dowloaded "xxx.ico"
Note: You can make your own icons with these steps.
1. Go to Paint or any graphics editor
2. Create your desired design ( with dimensions 32x32 )
3. Save As xxx.ico, then follow the above procedure to replace it
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users