Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio Driver question

• Please log in to reply

Chrissy86

Chrissy86

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Okay so here is my simple problem..The computer that i am having an issue with used to have vista as an operating system and was downgraded to xp..the sounds works fine on the computer monitor itself however when i plug the speakers into the back they play very low and the sounds on the computer is cranked..the monitor sounds is then non existing however there are two sound plugs one on the front of the tower and one on the back and they are both plugged in. The audio drive currently instaled is a realtek HD audio driver could that have anything to do with it? Can someone please answer me

Advertisements

cool cats

cool cats

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My iTunes and also my audio coming from the internet is playing through the front audio jack of my computer. I haven't tried it in the rear jacks but every other sound from other audio softwares i have I can hear. I have never had a problem like this. Please help.