Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have already turned off system restore- Enable>Hidden files - Disabled> Hide files - Hide Programs

Most pop ups I get are after all the scans are done. Norton lets me allow or block- aurareco.exe, or thnall1a.exe - Attempting to connect to a DNS server> Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora >Transponder.ABetterInternet.DrPMon

Safe Mode start up:

>Disk Clean up - Is Clean.

>Ad-Aware SE Personal - Full System Scan:
-VENDER> Windows - TYPE> RegData - CATEGORY> Vulnerability - OBJECTS> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:soft\Microsoft\windows nt\currentverion\win logon “Shell” (explorer.exe c:\windows\nail.exe
-VENDER> Tracking Cookie - TYPE> IECache Entry - CATEGORY> Data Minor - OBJECT> C:\Documents and Settings\Raylan Heck\Cookies\raylan heck@realmedia[1].txt

-TYPE> MRU list (4)
-DISCRIPTION: >list of recently opened documents C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\recent
HKEY:soft\microsoft\direct 3d\mostrecentaplication
\direct X\

Spybot S&D
-DISCRIPTION> FunWebProducts :
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Fun Web Products
I TRIED TO FIX, says> still in use (in mamory) - 0 Problems Fixed

AVG Free: Test Result Details- Scanned, Quick check and every thing comes back ok. But at one time had:
VIRUS NAME>Trojan horse Clicker.7.BA - PATH> C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-192093821-25566193430-4105914016-1007\Dc3DDB87A3-4909-42C5-A36F-EC669B\13A6D-C086-4AB0-A0D3-094F72

CWShredder - All OK

Spybot S&D
-DISCRIPTION> FunWebProducts

Microsoft AntiSpiware (Beta 1)
Discpition> Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora - c:\windows\nail.exe - c:\windows\svsProc.exe -
c:\WINDOWS\nail.exe -
Transponder.ABetterInternet.DrPMon - c:\WINDOWS\system32\DrPMon c:\WINDOWS\system32\DrPMon.dll

SpywareBlaster: is set up and has Protection enabled on Inernet Explorer, & Restricted Sites.

Norton AntiVirus 2005
1ST scan 4 found tried deleting , 2nd scan 2 found. - THREAT NAME> Adaware.BetterInternet - FILE NAME> azmbfa.exe - Nail.exe
3Rd scan still the same. c:\windows\system32\azmbfa.exe - Nail.exe

I came back in from a mission and when I got on the computer. I don’t know if it was the yahoo mail I opened or what. That might be pointing in the wrong direction. But, AVG said that it found a Viruse. NAME>Trojan horse Downloader.small.31.AT

Running various scans back and fourth and they are all coming back to the problems that they found before. They are telling me they are deleting them but then they don’t or that they can’t do it.