Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

widgets and so on.

• Please log in to reply

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok im trying to make my site appel to everyone. and i have a couple questions to ask.
!. where can i get a free music widget (i will make sure no copyright laws will be broken or hurt in any way)
2. what do you guys want me to do? i want to make my site to be usefull to everyone, what do you want to see?

to amke sure you dont say anything ive already done, heres my site. wwwkitkin15.tk. now please do not go to my upload venter, i dont have it running anymore, i had to stop it to do something. that will be back up in a couple of days

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
could you start one topic and ask all these questions in it? all of your posts so far have all been related to the same thing "getting software to make your site better".....it doesn't serve any purpose for you to start a new topic for every different thing you come up with..

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
no one replys to any of my other topics, they just look at them. so i need to start new ones, i know its a pain and im sorry, but if i dont than i cant get any help.

and my site is a big deal to me, im sorry if you guys get annoyed.

and i wasnt thinking about widgets before, now me and my brother need some (hes making a site at his school)

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
lol oh and nice signature, kill me? lol

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
so let me follow your logic.

you make a post, and no one answers it. so your sollution is to make ANOTHER post? do you not see how that logic is incorrect?

everyone here is a volunteer, we answer questions as we have time and if they fit our knowledge set. you posting 20 questions in 20 separate posts that could all be posted in one wastes time (ours and your)...if you're really that desperate for an answer and can't wait a day or so for someone to try to help you then perhaps google would be of some service to you?

your site can be as big a deal to you as you like. but this site is a big deal to us, so please respect the fact that everyone here does this on their own time because they like to. and keep your posts confined to the minnimun neccesary to get your point across

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
yes i know that, but i also dont think of all of this at the same time. ill make a post and than the next day ill think of something i want. so i post it, if i put it on the same post i made than i confuse people.

i am not trying to waste anyones time, i dont see it as wasteing my own time because i get what i need.

another thing is that most people only check recent posts, they think that the others are getting help. so if mine is not recent, ill get skiped. i think there are more poeple doing this than you think.
im not trying to start a fight or anything, so please dont think that. i will start to put everything togather more, it annyos me when im looking through "my topics" but there are times when im going to have more than one post at a time.

i dont need a widget now, me and my brother found a differnet way =) so im done with this post, sorry for posting so much. i do need help though, and this is the best forum there is besides techguy...not saying anything bad, theres just more poeple on techguy.(i got banned because i started a post asking if it was illegal to get windows7, than a admin told me to show the link, so i did, than he banned me...dosent make sence but whatever)

Edited by kitkin15, 06 January 2010 - 07:20 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
having more than one post at a time isn't an issue...having a buttload of them that are all related is different....if the concept/question is related to one you've already posted (like your thread in the website section that basically asks for anyone to tell you about any free stuff on the planet) then put the question in with that thread...making a new post doesn't mean you'll get faster/better answers, and when you post in your old thread it moves it back to the top of the stack anyway when people look for new posts.