Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help? I don't know these abbreviations to download?

• Please log in to reply

Pennie77

Pennie77

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hi all, I sure hope you can help me. I got a new spreadsheet from ShareWare and it directed me to the original designer for help. Since this is a fantastic spreadshee, I wanted to learn it. However, when I got there, he had designed a new spreadsheet that has won awards and has a description to knock your socks off. It comes in all foreign languages and is awesome. I want this new one (and it is FREE). My problem is that I can't figure out which application to download. He has downloads for mobile PC's, Pocket PCs and the list goes on. Here are the only choices I have. (By the way, I just have a desktop Dell with Windows XP). So, here is what he offers: PPC/MIPS or SH3 , HPC/MIPS, SH3, x86, HPC Pro/SH4,ARM then HPC 2000/ MIPS,ARM,x86. Then he lists several more, but I saw what they were and knew they weren't mine. Can you tell me which category I should download out of? I REALLY want this spreadsheet!
Thanks for your help! Pennie77 :)

Advertisements

Pennie77

Pennie77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
This is Pennie77 again, I forgot to tell you the spreadsheet in question is from http://byedesign.co.uk. It's awesome! I love the one I downloaded already and was blown away with the newest creation! I want it very much. The 1st I downloaded is called Spread32. The new one I'm trying desparately to get is called SpreadCE (I think).

Pennie77

BlackOxide

BlackOxide

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,976 posts
Hi Pennie77, I think you are getting confused with the different versions of this Spread program. Spread32 looks to be the only one for a Desktop PC. SpreadCE, is only for mobile devices like PDA's, Mobile Phones, Pocket PC's etc which is why they will not work on your PC properly. Hope this helps :)