Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installation FAIL

• Please log in to reply

geezluis

geezluis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So i bought Age of Empires 3 just to play around for a while. I installed the game following the steps on the screen (just like I always do). Once i finished the long installation process i clicked the "finish installation" button on the screen except once i did nothing happened. No shortcuts appeared on game screen, just nothing...I searched for the game files or anything to do with AOE3,but nothing. I finally checked the Uninstall Programs screen on Control Panel and there it is chillin. I guess I installed the game correctly, but I have no access to it...SUX!

HELP!!!
Please?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
older games do not often install the shortcuts like they should. Try doing a search under program files for "age of empires". Once you find the install directory, then you should just be able to create a shortcut for the game executable.