Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paper Port

• Please log in to reply

lectrcman

lectrcman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I try to open Paper Port, the screen opening window comes up, but never finishes loading. I do ctrl-alt-delete and find that Paper Port is not responding. I have also found that if I shutdown the "Pplinks" after doing the three finger salute, Paper Port will finish loading and I can scan and save new data and view old data. I cannot print. At the bottom of the screen (above the toolbar) I recieve a constant message that the "links are loading". This is where the printer and OCR icons would be normally. I have tried Visioneer's and Paper Port's web sites and because it is so old there is no online support. I am running Win 98SE. My scanner is a Visioneer 3300. The Paper Port is version 6.5. I only spent $100 on the scanner and don't want to spend another c-note on version 10 of the software. Yes, I'm cheap.
Can someone out there help?

Advertisements