Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

application too big for my screen

• Please log in to reply

ronjohnson

ronjohnson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ive been searching all over the internet for the past hour or so looking for a solution for my problem and ive been unable to find one so im asking for your help.

i was trying to run an application and it seems that its too long for my monitor. the button on the application i need seems to be below the bottom of my screen and i am unable to move it up off the screen past the title bar. i am also unable to gain access to the button on the application by using the tab key. i can not change the size of the application either.

is there any way around this? i really need to get to that button.

heres a screen shot for refrence.

Posted Image

as you can see i am unable to move the application higher than that and the button is still below the bottom.

any help would be greatly appreciated as i am trying to upgrade my phones firmware.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Did you try to adjust screen resolution?