Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

google

• Please log in to reply

rcguyme

rcguyme

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I use google as my search engine like cazillions of us do lol so to get this thing said anyway last week saturday when useing google everything was fine when i used it on sunday morning same search engine i noticed
my langish was not english i thought i had hit a button to change my langish but i didnt after talking to 3 of my friends they told me the same thing strange to be sure i went into google and click the langlish i use and when it went to save my langish it would not hmmm. then i found out that it was not just google all search engines something happend that day so what did i miss lol did anyone else notice this

Edited by rcguyme, 09 January 2010 - 05:20 AM.

Advertisements

Nosfearatu

Nosfearatu

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Well, I didn't happen to notice that but it could be that it was a certain holiday or event going on.

For Christmas they have snowmen or for Easter they have eggs and rabbits.