Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

FireFox Connection Problem

• Please log in to reply

scmst9

scmst9

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just installed FireFox as my browser but I keep getting a message saying "The connection was refused when attempting to contact start.mozilla.org"

Can anyone tell me what the issue is and how to correct it? Is this related to my search-paga woes?

Advertisements

John_Doe

John_Doe

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
go into your setting and set your address as: www.yahoo.com or whatever you like
and press enter
see if that helps

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Search page Woes???

I smell malware. Get a copy of HijackThis, run it and post your log and problems in our very active Malware forum, where some of the best and brightest will help you (they really are)(I'm not kidding)

paul