Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty problem

• Please log in to reply

Cod Player

Cod Player

• Pip
  • 5 posts
hello, im new to these forums but you all seem like skilled people and know how to deal with problems like the one I have so if you can help me it would be great.

On accident I typed in my Call of duty united offensive game console /com_hunkmegs1024

all the ram that i have is 1024 and now when i try to start up call of duty united offensive multyplayer it says " out of memory error. you are probably low on hard disk space. "

Can any of you please tell me how i can fix this problem so I can play my game again? i cant even open a console to fix it without it saying that error. Please get back to me on this as soon as possible.

-Thanks

Edited by Cod Player, 17 May 2005 - 08:29 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
ok you need to find your uconfig_mp.cfg file. open it with wordpad and look for hunkmegs. change the setting to 256 and you should be ok.

for example: seta com_hunkmegs "128"

Cod Player

Cod Player

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
ok i got it, thank you so much for your help