Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

weird problem

• Please log in to reply

otieatkins

otieatkins

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Good Morning,
I have a very weird problem. Picture this: I have a window minimized and it's on the taskbar. I want to maximize it again so I click on it in the taskbar. The window maximizes (I think), but the only part of it I see is the top part of the window (ie. the part that has the title and the three (3) little boxes). Once that is up, I have to click on the Maximize box (on that narrow strip of partial window) so the entire window will display.

Is this not weird? Hope you can help.

Thanks, OtieAtkins

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
next time that happens, right-click and hold down on the title bar then drag it upwards until the full window is visible, then release the mouse button. Now minimise that window and see what happens when you click to open it.

otieatkins

otieatkins

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Thanks.... Will try that. I appreciate your response.