Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just Joined And I Have A Problem

• Please log in to reply

Nosfearatu

Nosfearatu

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hello Geekstogo. I have just joined your community in hopes of learning more about computers, security, and anything that might peek my interest.

I have a problem though. I have something on my computer (probably multiple things) that slow my computer down and make it crap out. Nothing of which has bothered me to the point where it refrains me from downloading anything or installing any programs.

I looked up on how to fix the problem and the first thing that it told me was to download a program in which it'd remove the problems. Well, I can't download anything. So I was wondering what the [bleep] am I gonna do? Ha ha.

I'm not a complete noob at computers but I'm not pro either. Help would be appreciated. :[

Edit: When I try to add things such as the TFC program a box pops up on my computer saying, " Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access this item.".

This is really, really annoying. :/

Edited by Nosfearatu, 12 January 2010 - 11:56 AM.

Advertisements