Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

3 mobile on Linux

• Please log in to reply

Jats

Jats

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I use 3 mobile and now that I am running Linux Mint I don't need to use the proprietary software to connect to the internet as this is automated for me by Linux's network manager, however this means I can't use my free texts allowance from 3 unless I switch back to my Windows partition, and I hate doing that now, so, has anyone been able to install this on Linux? and how?

Thanks

PS this is the only thing I have been unable to "fix" since switching to Linux last October and I can now do everything and more, oh so much more, on Linux now (and partly due to dipping into this forum so a big thanks for that), so if I can fix this one last thing I can dump windows forever.

Edited by Jats, 12 January 2010 - 07:38 PM.

Advertisements