Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE won't let me load windows update and TFC

• Please log in to reply

twood71

twood71

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey all a friend told me about you guys so here I is.

Well this is all I can say. My windows update will nor load, it says lost connection, I also whent to go thru your procedure to clean Malware procedires-the TFC will not load, it just sits there alsmost done, I tried to load FIreFox to see If I could get by and load TFC theat way and FF did the same thing, it just sits there not loading.

I believe I got the invection from a site that runs alot of google adds.That same site I cannot get on anymore, They was posting a thread on what to do to get rid of it.

I have AVG, Malware Anti-malware as tools and they will update but claim to n ot find anything. I believe I have 0ffice 2000. thats it for now

Edited by twood71, 13 January 2010 - 07:38 AM.

Advertisements