I have a large multipage document. All of a sudden (I must have pressed something) I have what looks like and 8 X 10 (page size) rectangle on each page. How do I get rid of it, please.
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
1. On the Home tab, locate the Paragraph group.
2. The bottom right button is the Borders button. Click the arrow beside it.
3. Select No Border
1. Hold down the Alt key and Press Prt Scrn
2. Open Paint or something similar
3. Go to the Edit Menu
4. Click Paste
5. Go to File > Save As
5. Save the image as a jpeg
6. Upload it in your next post
Edited by Robin Hood, 18 January 2010 - 12:38 AM.
Edited by Robin Hood, 18 January 2010 - 05:25 PM.
1. Close Word if open
2. Press the Windows Logo + R keys on your keyboard to get to the run window
3. Type %APPDATA% and click Ok
4. Double Click the Microsoft folder
5. Double Click the Templates folder
6. Delete all the files and folders in this folder
7. Close this window
8. Open Word
Edited by Robin Hood, 18 January 2010 - 09:31 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.