Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

people search?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok now this might sound stupid to some people, but i dont care.
i am 17 years old, and i have 3 brothers. one i havent seen in 11 years, and i want to find him. can anyone give me a link to a website or program that finds people for free? i know i should spend money, and i will when i get some. but for right now i want the free ways.

i know he lives in one of the states next to me, but he dont have a home phone...and not many people put their cell phones in the phone books (yes, that is possible). i think i know what state he lives in, and i might know his address, but im looking for phone number, or e-mail. if he dont respond in a week or 2 than im going to give up. i want to at least hear from him that he wants nothing to do with his little brother...

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Have you tried zabasearch.com? You'll need his name, and it's great that you might now what area he is in (if he has a common name). The year he was born will also show in the search results, helping you narrow it down a bit.

Have you considered asking your parents to help you with your search? They may have more specific information or details that could put you in touch with someone that knows him, if your internet search comes up dry.
Good luck to you.
Johanna

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
thank you, and yes i have asked both my parents....hes only my half brother on my dads side, and he left because my dad was a drunk....so i cant get him involved if i want my brother to talk to me, if he knows that my dads in on it he wont care.

weve tried looking up his mom, and were not sure of what her name is, and weve looked up her grandma...no records of her online...thats expected though.

i will try that site out now, thanks agin.

if anyone else knows of sites or even programs that will help please tell me, i can use all i can get.

Togii

Togii

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
This maybe be too obvious, but have you tried social networking sites? Facebook, MySpace, Twitter? I'm always surprised at how many people are signed up for those things... even my dad has a MySpace account :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
closed since topic starter is Banned.