Once you do the steps i instructed in my last post then MSconfig will not allow all the startups to run.
If the system goes into normal mode that is fine. We can attempt to run what we need form there and hope it does not freeze on us.
First let's get some temperature readings.
(The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
Then I would like to see your Autoruns so please do the following.Download Autoruns from the link in my signature below:
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found"
by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File
then to Export As
in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop
7: Attach to your next reply.