Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help.. I have a problem

• Please log in to reply

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Hello!

Well yesterday I cuoldn't enter my msn and I was in a hurry and it saidtaht msn isnt working. Well I decided to go to google and search for msn + and I dwonloaded it then my computer started to act starangely.. It restarted itself down one time... and was very slow. Today I opened my pc and I have a new homepage well there was the anti-virus programms list so i clicked it to make a online scan well i got a pop up (adult).. And then i have a square at the bottom of the screen (make money, music etc.) and its all the itme! I tryied to stop it but i didnt succeeed.. I shut down the internet and tried to delete them but it didnt work.. I can find a online virus scan thats free.. I have msn and google popup blockers.. I dont want that my pc crasehr HELP!!! :tazz:

I putted a screen shot so you can see the square at the bottom!

Advertisements

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
sorry to bump but i have been waiting..