Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

webroot spy sweeper [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

babar

babar

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
What is the newest version #. I don't think my auto updater is working.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Please follow these instructions to set Spy Sweeper to automatically download definition updates.

1. Open Spy Sweeper.

2. Click Options>Program Options.

3. Ensure the Automatically Download Definition Updates if Available checkbox is selected. By default, this option should already be selected.

Spy Sweeper will still notify you when new program versions are available, but the definitions will now update automatically. If you are unsure if Spy Sweeper will automatically notify you when a new version is available, repeat instructions 1 and 2 above, but select the Automatic Check for Updates option. This option must be selected to receive notification when new versions of Spy Sweeper are available.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
no response topic closed. original poster can pm me if they need topic reopened