Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

E-MAIL ADDRESS BLOCKED

• Please log in to reply

g.powell ndoda mabuza

g.powell ndoda mabuza

• Pip
  • 1 posts
PLEASE HELP!
My e-mail address has been : has been hacked as i am now unable to access it when i try to sign in, hence i had to create a new one, but still need it.

in fact i received an e-mail from yahoo about a week ago saying that i need to update my account details, hence i replied.
but since then someone has been using my address asking people to lend him money that has to be sent via the Western Union Money Transfer, claiming to be in the UK, when in actual fact i am in the Africa and have never been in the UK.

when i try to sign on using the above mention address, it ask me to verify my identity using ridiculous questions which i cannot answer, hence i get blocked without even accessing it.

please help urgently.

regards

Edited by Rorschach112, 19 January 2010 - 08:22 AM.
removed email

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 23,145 posts
  • MVP
The email you got was not from yahoo. You gave a spammer your login info. Your only recourse now is to contact yahoo and tell them what happened. I'd start with this form:

http://help.yahoo.co...buse/abuse.html

Ron