Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having problem with speed on computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK RC was downloadable but nothing after that was made open to download.
You can't download a full retail version from anywhere.
Upgrade versions also are not able to be downloaded.
I'm confused now to what you actually downloaded. Where did they come from as in what website did you download them from?

Advertisements

Nikolasr

Nikolasr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
From torrent site,but its works everytihg,there is no reason why from onetime to dont work everything.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK that is a problem now.

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This thread has been reported to the Moderating Staff and should be closed shortly. Do not respond to this thread until given further notice.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You are running a illegal copy of the OS. We will not assist in this.

and now???????????????????????

My windows is crushed that i try your methods...you are that who told me to do that...just i need to finish..and make my computer to work again.

PM a moderator or admin for assistance.