Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Graphics Card Help

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I was wondering if anyone with knowledge in Graphics Cards could help me pick out a new one given my specs. I'm looking for something around $225 or less. My current card is a ATI Radeon HD 3450. There is nothing wrong with my current card, I'm just looking for something a little more powerful for gaming in my PC.

Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
8GB Ram

Is this a good card to upgrade to?: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102858

Please let me know if you need any additional informaiton.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Hey Septrosh. :)

That is a pretty good card you are considering buying. With 8GB RAM and 1GB of Graphics you will be able to play games quite powerfully.

Others on the site might have some more ideas but I think if you buy that card you will be very happy. :)

Edited by Robin Hood, 20 January 2010 - 02:15 PM.