Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I Need Help Please.......

• Please log in to reply

screamindragonchic

screamindragonchic

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok I am looking for a website and or program that is free to use, that will take the saved voicemails I have on my phone and pull them into my email in mp3 format so that I can save and burn these voicemails to a disc. I know there is such a program as I used it once before several years back, and I think the site I used, now charges (to much too) for their site. If there is anyone that can help me to accomplish this, it is an important issue for me to get this done. Thank you so much for your time and answers!! C

Advertisements

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Hey screamindragonchic. :)

Go to this website:

http://www.soundfeel...il_messages.htm

It lists the 5 most popular and successful ways to do what you are asking. :)

If none are suitable, let me know and we will go from there. :)

screamindragonchic

screamindragonchic

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Just an update I am still working on this, trying to find the free software to do it all with. but thanks so much for all this help in advance!!

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Just an update I am still working on this, trying to find the free software to do it all with. but thanks so much for all this help in advance!!

You are very welcome! :)

screamindragonchic

screamindragonchic

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hate to say it, had the call program and the recording thing, but it did not work for some reason. gets all the way to hearing the voicemails through my comp, but the recording part did not work?? Maybe I need a different recorder. Anyhow still working on it, thanks so much again!!! :)

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Not a problem! :)

Let me know how you go. :)