Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Javascript problems

• Please log in to reply

pete1412009

pete1412009

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, I have recently started to have problems watching video online. I am using IE version 8. Scripting of Java applets are enabled in my internet security settings and I have also installed the latest version of the Adobe Flash player. I can watch youtube videos fine when I use the search function on the site, but when I go to a youtube user's profile and click on a video, I get an error message that says "Bad response from server". I have also attached a screenshot of my view of the MSN homepage in which you can clearly see the blank white spaces halfway down the page. The other screenshot is from http://news.bbc.co.u...all/default.stm and features more examples of blank spaces.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• MSN.JPG
  • BBCSport.JPG

Advertisements

pete1412009

pete1412009

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm still struggling with this problem. I have reinstalled Internet Explorer and Adobe Flash Player but I am still not able to view the full web pages.