Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zune / 360

• Please log in to reply

Sigletons07

Sigletons07

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I have an XBOX 360 connected to a router with an ethernet chord. That same router has my PC connected with the wires that were provided with router. The reason I am using a router is so I can play XBOX Live, which works fine, and watch movies and listen to music that is on my PC, which doesn't work.

This is my issue: The Zune software will not recognize my XBOX 360. My XBOX 360 wont recognize the PC.

The same applies to Windows Media Player, I don't want to use WMP, I want to use Zune.

The kicker is that about 4 months ago we had it all up and running perfectly, then we moved into our new home and changed ISP. ATT to Comcast. So we know it is possible with the router we have, the computer we have and the XBOX 360 we have.

The ISP says that it has nothing to do with them, and Linksys says that they cant fix it, as well as XBOX and ZUne. Nobody has any clue...please help

Advertisements