Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of duty UO problems !

• Please log in to reply

hillstar1888

hillstar1888

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi ppl !!.. Ive bought call of duty both game of the year version and united offensive..

They were both patch 1.4..

Ok CoD game of the year edition works fine and i play fine online..

I try to install United Offensive... But i dont get any shortcuts on my desktop or in any folders after the game is installed !

So i thought i should update my call of duty game of the year edition.. So its now 1.5 patch..

But still United offensive wont work ( yes its real copy :tazz: )

Some things looked weird while installing... It comes up " Destination Folder - Call of duty game of the year edition " But this is call of duty united offensive im trying to install.. It wont let me browse to change the destination folder so IT must go in call of duty game of the year edition folder..

I thot maybe the folder name was too long.. so i changed it too "Call of duty 1"..

After the installation was complete.. I looked at the call of duty 1 folder and there was nothing to do with call of duty UO in there

Also i looked at Add/remove progams and it wasnt in that list..

Any1 got any ideas?

BIG THANX in advance ;)

HiLL !!!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
cod:uo should be version 1.51 not 1.5 (which is just for cod).

have you gone into your cod install folder and looked for the uo folder to see if its there?

hillstar1888

hillstar1888

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yea ive checked the cod folder and theres nothing for UO in there..

Yea I had patch 1.4 for normal cod then i updated to 1.5 but i havent got any patches for UO on my comp cuz its not there ;)

Ive checked all the places it could be but nowhere :S

ill keep checking :tazz: