Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game Locks/Crashes with ATI Radeon 3650

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,747 posts
The PSU output looks fine but do keep in mind that the computer was not under load when the readings were taken.

For now I suggest that you restore the MBs default settings in the BIOS as the extra power going to the CPU will not do it any good.

The fan readings not showing can sometimes happen due to the MB not having the required sensors, this is common with older MBs so don`t worry.

The low amps on the PSU are still the most cause for concern and until you have a PSU that provides the right amount of power (including the amps on the +12V rail) you cannot rule out the PSU as the cause and meanwhile by being underpowered the PSU is damaging all of your hardware.

Advertisements

CobReTTi

CobReTTi

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thank You for Help!
I get another PSU but he have damaged Fan. Ill try to fix it its an 500W with 20A on +12v rail, maybe that will make some changes. i Have 5 old PC's at home and lil bit tired from that old stuff!
But its always good to get some new Information and good conversation... And again Thank You for answering!

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,747 posts
You are most welcome CobReTTi :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.