Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to select global text in powerpoint?

• Please log in to reply

noob4lyfe123

noob4lyfe123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hello, Iv been trying to change all the text(including words in textboxes and shapes) in PowerPoint from every slide to black. how can this be done?

I have tried..

1) There is a way of displaying all slides on one page and highlighting them. But no options are available for changing the color of the text.

2) The "outline" option. It shows the text from every slide, and you can highlight all the text and change it to black. But some text in a shape/textboxes do not change.. The text information(on left hand side) of the slide appears blank, yet there are words/charts on the slide.(hard to explain.). This type of text has to be selected manually for every slide, then change the color slide-by-slide.

I will attach a sideshow to describe what i am referring to. Slide 1-2 show that the title only is present(in outline mode), yet there are words on that slide are white, such as the accounts and the balances. How do i change all of the texts to black, instead of going through each slide? Is this possible?

p.s. geekstogo would not let me upload ppt. file. so i have uploaded it on

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGY0LW9V

Advertisements