Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireles don't know how?

• Please log in to reply

aliboy66

aliboy66

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi not sure whats happened here?.There is 4 of us using this computer all of us got our own user account click on name put your password in once your in press on Aol icon your login on screen comes up with your name put in your password then you get on the internet once on the net i use firefox 3.5.Now for some reason i can bypass Aol all i do now is login into my user account just click on ff3 and I'm on the net it seams I've gone wireless?,and i don't know how?,because as far as i know i got broadband,my son can play xbox live my daughter gets the internet on her ipod so how comes this has happen?,ALL I've done is upgraded my modem to speedtouch, is my internet safe i ask this because when my son plays on his xbox live he gets a message no security what should i do.My os is windows xp home got outpost superantispywear Avast Theartfire spywearblaster malwearebytes.All i want to know is my internet safe? :)

Advertisements