Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Batch File Help Please

• Please log in to reply

Dylan0001

Dylan0001

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Ok I Have Downloaded A Few Programs That Were Recommended To Me By Rorschach112 In The Malware Removal Forums... and would like help on how to write a batch file thats runs all of the programs at once.... and also clicks on the buttons that start scans and accept prompts etc.

Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
You don't. Batch files are not designed for this.
What you really want is something like this: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

Dylan0001

Dylan0001

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
could you do me a huge favour and give me a quick rundown on how to use it lol.... i would really apprecitate it

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
something like This? manuals have an odd way of explaining functionality

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

could you do me a huge favour and give me a quick rundown on how to use it lol.... i would really apprecitate it

I don't need to.
Please see http://www.autoitscr...pad/notepad.htm for a tutorial involving Notepad. The general idea will soon follow.
Of course if you can master AutoIT, you may want to consider moving onto other languages as well.