Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TY Rorschach112 and Geeks To Go!

• Please log in to reply

ottersc-wa

ottersc-wa

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I just wish to say thanks to those on this site for creating a great how to guides for us not so technical computing fools. This site is amazing with the wealth of information.

And, would like to specifically thank Rorschach112 for helping me with my problem and issue. with each step that he instructed me to do, i had to laugh and think "What, more things to do?". It just showed me how these malware problems can hide on the system. from what my system was doing last friday to today, there is a remarkable difference.

and for that, i like to make a pact not to wonder off the path for light and good and not to venture into the dark side.

Once again, thank you all for your volunteering to help and thank you Rorschach112.

Advertisements

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Thank you for the kind words ottersc-wa.

Rorschach112 is very good and we are happy to have him.

Glad we were able to help you out. :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Thanks for the kind words, a nice thank you goes a long way around here.

glad to see you got it sorted :)