Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (PC) won't start

• Please log in to reply

rengoddess

rengoddess

• Pip
  • 1 posts
my computer savvy friend and I used to play AOW:SM all the time but I recently loaded it on this computer and have had a WHOLE HOST of problems.

We corrected all but the most important: The game won't run.

9 out of 10 times the .exe will not run, it shows up in the processes for a few seconds then disappears and the game does NOT run.

We've updated my graphics drivers, my card is an NVIDIA GeForce 5200. I run Windows XP Home. We've reinstalled it, tried different graphic settings, turning settings on and off...

The game runs every once in a while, for no apparent reason will run but it won't run for days sometimes. We've exhausted every resource we know of and can't figure out why it runs occasionally but not all the time...

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Advertisements