Please Help! Black Screen worm.win32.netsky
Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:36 PM
Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time. Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly then.
First we need some info. Make and model of system if brand name.
When you first turn the system on it should have the post screens that give memory and hard drive information. That is called the post screens.
Are you seeing 2 of these black screens one right after the other and then the error message comes up?
Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:42 PM
Right now the black screen is gone and now I am able to log on and I have a bright green screen and a black box warning "your system is infected!" how do I find my memory and hard drive info?
Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:25 PM
Dell Inspiron 6000 D Specs:
* 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium M 730 (Sonoma), 533MHz FSB and PCIe x16 chipset
* 15.4 inch WSXGA+ LCD Panel (Samsung)
* 512 MB DDR2 400 MHz ram
* 60 GB Ultra ATA Fujitsu 4200rpm hard drive
* 64 MB ATi Mobility Radeon X300
* Microsoft Windows XP Home
* 24x CD-RW/DVD (Sony)
* Intel 2200 b/g internal wireless card
* 6-cell lithium ion battery
* 4 USB ports
* 1 IEEE 1394 FireWire port
* Secure Digital I/O card slot
* 1 PCMCIA card slot
* 2 front facing speakers
* VGA output
* Optional S-Video and composite video out with adaptor cable
* Audio-out (headphones) and Mic-in
* Integrated 10/100 network Ethernet card
* Internal 56k modem
* 4 year on-site service warranty
Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:04 PM
Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:21 PM
START HERE. These self-help tools will help you clean up 70% of problems on your own.
If you are still having problems after doing the steps, then please post the reguested logs in THAT forum.
If you are unable to run any of the tools then start a new topic in the malware forum and put this in the subject line...I am unable to run any malware tools
If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).
Add a link to this topic so that malware tech can see what steps have been taken here
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users