Uninstall Vacation Mogul
Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:04 PM
Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:31 PM
If not then try Revo Uninstaller
Download and install Revo Uninstaller
- Double click the Revo Uninstaller icon on your desktop to start the program
- Scroll through the listed programs and Right Click on the program you wish to uninstall
- From the pop out menu choose Uninstall
- Click Yes to the confirmation dialogue
- In the next window select the Advanced mode
- Click Next to start uninstalling the program
- Answer Yes to confirm the uninstall
- When the program has completed the four steps, click Next to allow the program to search for leftovers
- Once complete, click Next, then Finish
- Repeat the above steps for any other programs you wish to remove.
Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:37 PM
You are very welcome. I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed me to assist you with your issue and for your patience.
Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users