Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble with Symantec Vista Pro install

• Please log in to reply

cccutler

cccutler

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have tried to figure this out for days, but every time I try to re-install Symantec, I get the following message "The wizard was interrupted before symantec antivirus could be completely installed". I am frustrated and have no idea what to do next... Any thoughts?

Edited by cccutler, 04 February 2010 - 11:36 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
There are quite a few hits on Google about the error. Try to review them: http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

cccutler

cccutler

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've tried many of those "solutions" already, but none have helped. Thanks, though!

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I suggest, you switch to some other security program then.

cccutler

cccutler

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hopefully someone else will have had this same issue and come up with an answer. Thanks for your time. In the meantime, I will keep trying to fix this issue on my own.