Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet explorer 8

• Please log in to reply

bkelran

bkelran

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
i have a brand new lap top or rather 4 months old and the internet explorer 8 keeps freezing and get the not responding i don't know what to do about it it has windows vista i went to the malware section to try that first but the TFC program came back with not a win32 app or something along those lines so it won't run i stopped right there i don't want to screw anything up can you please help me :)

Edited by bkelran, 05 February 2010 - 05:46 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

bkelran

bkelran

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
as i said i started at that page and the first program it said for me to download and try
it came up and said would not run it was not a win 32 program so at this point i don't know what to do

should i ignore the first step and just go tothe second ?? thank you

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
yes just move on to the next step

bkelran

bkelran

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts