Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics cards

• Please log in to reply

4player

4player

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello; new to the forums I'm interested in finding a site where I can order a 256 MB ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Graphics Card. Otherwise, learn which is the substitute for this card. I'm actually running Windows XP Media Center with a motherboard with the same chipset. My old card is damaged and I need to install another.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by 4player, 08 February 2010 - 06:36 AM.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to Geeks To Go!

With respect, the forum exists primarily to help people with computer hardware or software problems.

However, please post here for advice on upgrading specific hardware:
http://www.geekstogo...rading-f27.html

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
A better way to do this is to know what your motherboard model is. This will allow us to look for even better cards in the ATI family that are compatible with your motherboard. If this is a branded system please post your make and model. From the little I have found you have a PCI Express slot but it may only be PCI 1.0 so that will limit the cards we can find for you.
We will await your response. There is no need to post in the other forum as your question can be handled here.

4player

4player

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

A better way to do this is to know what your motherboard model is. This will allow us to look for even better cards in the ATI family that are compatible with your motherboard. If this is a branded system please post your make and model. From the little I have found you have a PCI Express slot but it may only be PCI 1.0 so that will limit the cards we can find for you.
We will await your response. There is no need to post in the other forum as your question can be handled here.

Thanks.
The mother board is a MS-7184 Ver 1.0.