Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Total blonde here...

• Please log in to reply

zeedrippyvessel

zeedrippyvessel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
For some reason, when I booted up this morning, every pop up in Christiandom - and some NOT from there - decided my computer is the place to camp. ;) They try to pop on when I'm NOT online, when I AM online. I have done a spybot - removed 66 of the nasty little buggers and I ran Microtrend - 9 trojans, one that I can't touch. (AUNPS2.dll in my Windows 98 System folder.) My pop up blocker (I have AOL 8.0) is on and yet I STILL am being annoyed by these things. What ever it is, it's disconnected some of my other programs and I'm looking at reloading.

I just underwent a harddrive reformating and I'm STILL putting hardware one - including my Adaware (which I haven't reinstalled yet, due to some things I want to put on before I add it.)

As you can tell, this is making my life a living nightmare. Please help. ;)

Oh, I read the 'read this first' and most of what's there I have. Somewhere. Thank you. :tazz:

Zee

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi Zee and welcome can you post a HJT log for us please