Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Toshiba A200 cant restore comp with cd help please

• Please log in to reply

confuseduser100

confuseduser100

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi

I have as toshiba satellite pro, had a power cut earlier and since cant do anything, cant even use my restore disk or go into start mode cuz if i do it just keeps going round in circles.

If i try and use my disk, ramdisk loading is shown then a blank half page saying system32/cmd/exe-startnet.cmd appears but I cant type anything in to the flashing cursor??

I dont have windows disk as its my old company computer, only the restore disk sent with laptop when we bought it. I just need my computer up and running...please help

Thanks...using my daughters netbook to send this arghhhh

** Just managed to bring up recovery utillity but saying Error system cannot find path specified (3) HDD not ready? any ideas????

Advertisements