Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my core i7 computer system

• Please log in to reply

computer_geek

computer_geek

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
I built this computer back in august of 2009 just havent had anytime to share it with you guys

Hope you like it cause i know i do

Case: Antec 900 Two
MotherBoard: Msi X58 Pro-e Socket 1366
Cpu: Intel core i7 920 2.66
Psu:Antec Quattro 850w
Ram/Memory:Kingston 1066mhz 2Gigx 3 (6GIG) Can put up to... 24 gig
VideoCard:BFG 9500gt 1gig
Lg 22x super multi dvd drive
Hard Drives 2-250 gig hitachi's & 1-1Tb hitachi hard drive
Operating system is windows 7

Monitor Acer 23inch Full hd 1920by1080p
great for playing Cod 4 on and lots of other great games

Im chaniging my video card soon gonna be going with 2 BFG 285 gtx 2 gig video cards and will be upgrading my ram/memory soon.
May have to change my Psu aswell but it will be worth it in the end

Attached Thumbnails

• my_comp.jpg

Edited by computer_geek, 10 February 2010 - 05:40 PM.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Nice Build! :)

Upgrading the video card and to faster/more RAM is a good idea. I plan to do the very same to my rig this Summer. Good luck with everything and thanks for sharing.

computer_geek

computer_geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
im looking forward too adding the extra stuff im hoping im kinda hoping that the 2 gtx 285'2 2 gig vid cards make me change my power supply cause antec just came out with a 1200 qwatt quattro

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Nice clean adequate power is important. I know what you mean about "hoping" to change something, you sound like a geek like me. Change stuff just because :) Nothing wrong with that, it's part of the fun/hobby.

computer_geek

computer_geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
ive been into computers for 6 years now ive had numerous gaming computers but nothing like this i kinda am hoping i have to change my psu so i have an excuse to build another gaming pc like the one i have the wife wont chew me out if i have a good excuse cause no one likes to buy used psu's