Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My aim is Hacked?

• Please log in to reply

Mellow

Mellow

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I uh got a message from my friend sayying hey is this pic of you. and i clicked it and now my aim sends all sorts of people messages of the same and i think the url is superhost.etc i dont rememebre and i'm not used to computers so this is freakin me out. Also i have no idea what that thingis so i don't know what to download and i dont understand what hijack this is. Plz help me

Advertisements

Mellow

Mellow

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh yea also i looked online and it send to end program through task bar then process and i did that and then deleted the file's (i accidently downloaded it twice) but they are still active.

Kristy

Kristy

Visiting Consultant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
Please go here, and follow those steps. If you are still having problems after that, then post a HijackThis log in the Malware Removal Forum.

~Kristy