Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

vaio CD not burning~ matshita

• Please log in to reply

lanab521

lanab521

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i have a fairly new sony vaio.... matshita dvd ram uj870qj~ and whenever i burn CDs...it will burn a couple songs..and then fail for the rest of the songs...every now and then i get lucky and it will burn a whole CD...but mostly it wont..ive wasted soooo many CDs and its getting annoying. Ive deleted the driver..reinstalled it...doesnt work...i even followed the instructions above that someone else claimed worked...it didnt help... the error code i get is C00D11C9 btw... what do i do??

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Under warranty?

lanab521

lanab521

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
well i bought it off of someone~ and bought it in a foreign country~ sooo im not really sure if its under warranty... but i've been searching online and lots of people seem to be having the same issue~

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Burning laser may be going out, but...
What burning program do you use?
Did you try different one?

Mikeme

Mikeme

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
If you do choose to try a different burning software, the one I`ve always had good luck with is a freeware(Ashampoo), and is found here: http://www.majorgeek...FREE_d5937.html