Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quickbooks trouble

• Please log in to reply

wochse

wochse

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, this is my first posting to the forum so thank you in advance for any information you all can provide.

I have an up-to-date version of Quickbooks Pro 2009 and I am running it on XP Pro 32, SP3.

I have been using quickbooks for a few months now and have a good grasp on the software but I'm having issues when I try to e-mail my invoices. When I send a batch of invoices, about half of my customers do not receive the .pdf attachments. It seems they are either getting a .dat attachment or no attachment at all. I have had these customers update to the newest version of adobe reader and that hasn't helped.

I have deleted the embedded .pdf converter and re-installed it per some info I found on Intuit's site as well as other forums. That has not remedied the problem. Intuit's customer service is atrocious and I would rather not continue to deal with them.

What confuses me is the fact that my gmail, yahoo and other e-mail addresses on another company server (the one they are sent from) do receive the .pdf attachments properly, as do a few of the customers.

If anyone has had a similar problem or any insight into what is happening, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Will

Advertisements