Dvd/RW plays dvd's but not cd's
Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:45 PM
Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:50 PM
Broni's canned speech:
One of these may help:
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Thank's to Broni for the instructions
Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:42 PM
Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:17 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users