Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop doesnt work on TV

• Please log in to reply

vandi27

vandi27

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a laptop with broken screen but if i plug with VGA plug into TV or another monitor it will shows start up windows Xp professional but after that it doesnt show anything on monitor or TV screen i cant see anything on laptop as its screen is broken. Can someone help me how can i make it work on TV or computer monitor throu VGA cable.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Hello vandi27.... Welcome to GeeksToGo,, Look around and enjoy the forums. This forum is only for discussions and no assistance is given here.
If you need any help just post in the appropriate forum (XP or Hardware in your case) and we will be glad to help. We are all volunteers so please understand we are not always here and it may take some time to respond to your post. :) :) :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
moved to Hardware :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode to see if the issue happens then?