Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WinXP infitnite rebooting during installation/repair

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi

I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum.

I originally had a trojan problem so I posted in the virus/trojan section of this forum and Rorschach112was kind enough to help me out. However, in the process of ridding my computer of the trojan, one of the steps I was suggested messed with my network connections.

To solve that problem, I did the suggested Windows XP repairs. That didn't work right, unfortunately. And now I have the computer in a constant rebooting pattern.

I understand all this might not make much sense, but to whoever is willing to help, here is the link to the conversation me and Rorschach112 had in the virus/trojan section. This will help you make sense of my problem(s) a great deal.

Original conversation

Thank you very much to whoever takes the time to help out.

Advertisements