Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WinWord.exe Entry point not found

• Please log in to reply

sarap

sarap

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

I've been having this problem for a while. Whenever I open my microsoft office 2007 it says WinWord.exe Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point nlockFile could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll and after pressing ok a hundred times it Then says operating system is not currently configured to run this application. o also when I try opening the add or remove programs it wont open.

Can anybody help me because this is very urgant.

Thank You in advance

Sara

Edited by sarap, 16 February 2010 - 11:30 PM.

Advertisements

TheBug

TheBug

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Office 2007 requires at least XP SP2. What service pack in Windows XP have you installed?
To check service pack and Windows version, open any folder and choose from menu Help > About Windows

sarap

sarap

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
nevermind I used Super AntiSpyware in safe mode and it got rid of EVERYTHING that was wrong... seriously its f'in awesome and its freeeeeeeeeeeee.