Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC000001D, 0x80537008, 0xBA4CB3B8, 0xBA4CB0B4) - ne

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ddy

ddy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC000001D, 0x80537008, 0xBA4CB3B8, 0xBA4CB0B4)
I have this blue screen. I need help with resolving this issue.

I've tried booting off the windows xp disc and did this:
http://www.geekstogo...or-t254976.html

And nothing seem to work.
I've also tried this:

Windows XP CD, follow these steps:
Insert the Windows XP startup disk in the floppy disk drive. Or, insert the Windows XP CD in the CD drive. Then, restart the computer.

Note If you are prompted, click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD drive.
When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
If you have a dual-boot computer or a multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console.
When you are prompted, type the administrator password.

Note Press ENTER if the administrator password is blank.
At the Recovery Console command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
disable intelppm
To exit the Recovery Console and to restart the computer, type exit at the Recovery Console command prompt, and then press ENTER.

Nothing have worked!! Help Please

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please do no duplicate post as this makes assisting you more difficult. This topic will be closed and all assistance will be given in the original topic.