Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Beware of PCplanetsystems.com

• Please log in to reply

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
There is a website for a business called PC planet systems (pcplanetsystems.com) that offers computer hardware at a reasonable price, some of the hardware is hard to find.
The business claims to have a the items in stock, but does not have ANY products.
They do not ship any items, they just take your money.
They will also use your credit card to make purchases (my banks fraud department caught them and is pressing criminal charges)
They use exucese like "we had to order the item from our warehouse in China" as to why the item has not shipped after 90 days. (they do not have a warehouse in China)
This is a scam so beware of doing business with PC planet systems.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
I did manage to find a few good reviews on this site. Ironically, they all appeared similar enough to have been written by the same person.

PCplanetsystems.com has a deplorable track record...stay away from them!

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Thanks guys... I'll remember that if a member asks about them. Very good to know :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
90 days! Oh boy.

Haha Ferrari: "My System Specs: Built 6 months ago, outdated" :) May as well say "built tomorrow... outdated!"

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
From what I've been able to gather, their main warehouse is eBay. :)

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Haha Ferrari: "My System Specs: Built 6 months ago, outdated"

I figured someone would comment on that, :) The thought just popped in my head the other day and I went with it. :)

their main warehouse is eBay.

That's my main warehouse too :)